PAGES

A Little Bit of This a Little Bit of That

Monday, September 1, 2014

Hello, everyone! I hope you all had a great holiday weekend! We're wrapping up ours here at the Bray house with a baby in bed, load of laundry in the washer, and toys on the floor. So basically a normal night here for us. Except for the fact that I start work tomorrow!

The Basics:
1. My position is an Account Coordinator
2. The office I will be working in is in Rogers, NOT their NY office!
3. News America Marketing is owned by News Corp and is a marketing tactics distributor that reaches customers at three different levels: in-store (samples, coupons, shelf displays), online (smart source.com), and at home (Smart Source magazine).

Those are some answers to questions I have been asked quite often lately. But the question I've been asked most is if I am nervous or excited. The answer to that is EXCITED! I struggle with anxiety a lot and am often stressed out but I am uncharacteristically calm about this and I think that is a sign that I am in the right place. Everyone I've talked to at this company is so friendly and welcoming and I can't wait to meet everyone at the office tomorrow! Anyways, enough about work, let's talk about something else!

We went to TJ's family's house in SE Oklahoma this weekend to spend some time with them and this child LOVES this cat. I'm talking squealing, running, jumping up and down excited about seeing this cat. He follows her around everywhere and has come to be so sweet with her. If she's laying down on the sofa he'll grab a blanket (or hand towel haha) and lay it on her, say night night, and just pat her back. Or he'll lay his head on her and wrap his arm around her (gently now!) and just cuddle. It's the sweetest thing and makes it so difficult not to just give in and run to Pet Smart to get him a cat!


We wore our Razorback gear proudly on Saturday morning, and then not so proudly late Saturday afternoon… I wasn't too happy about that second half, nor do I think any Razorback fan was.

Last but not least, I put this beautiful wreath out today! I figured now that it's finally September it's SOMEWHAT acceptable to do a smudge of fall decorating. This is all I did but after our AC randomly went out today but it was nice to have some reminder that colder weather is coming!

That is all for today, folks. I hope you had a great weekend and that your week treats you well, talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design