PAGES

Confessional Friday

Friday, August 29, 2014

Hello sweet thangs! It's been a quick minute since I've blogged so I wanted to do a link up today with Leslie and confess all of the things that have been going on in my busy life!

1. I confess that I GOT THE JOB!! I flew into New York Thursday, had 5 interviews Friday and flew home that night. They went great and I got the call Monday with an offer and I start Tuesday! I was so happy I was crying and squealing after I got off the phone! I am so excited to start my future at News America Marketing!

2. I confess that I chopped my hair off! I went to my tried and true favorite salon, Crown Beauty Bar here in Fayetteville and Calley gave a wonderful cut and ombré and I am so happy I took the plunge!



3. I confess that I may or may not have splurged on a new Michael Kors bag yesterday. I've been dying to get my hands on a Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM for a long time and since spending that kind of money on a bag isn't possible in my near future I decided to go with a cheaper option. It's a beauty and I love it so far!

4. I confess that I have been SO busy this week. Ever since Monday I have been running around like a mad woman trying to get everything done, every appointment taken care of, and every errand ran before I start work on Tuesday.

5. I confess that we have had the BEST time with Carson at home these past few weeks. This age is so fun. He has been playing so well, been so affectionate, been in the best moods, and has been an absolute ham. It's been so nice to spend all of this quality time with him before I start work.

That is it for today, folks. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday weekend and get to spend quality time with those that you love! Talk to ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design