PAGES

Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

If you're like me and a little too obsessed with making sure your lipstick is just right then you know how annoying the summer heat can be. Whenever you're running errands and you don't always bring your purse (or diaper bag) inside with you, you can be faced with a rude awakening when you go to re-apply your lipstick and find that it is melted! But what if your favorite lipstick was already melted AND long wearing?! Well, ladies, your dream has come true in the form of Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick! It is easy to bring with you where ever you may go and it isn't going to get ruined in the summer heat! It also will only have to be reapplied if you happen to be eating a greasy meal, other than that it is locked and loaded.
Here are the shades I own: Melted Peony, Melted Coral, Melted Nude, and Melted Berry.

Melted Peony on a hot day at the zoo.

Melted Coral

Melted Nude for a slushy date with my guys.

 Last but not least, Melted Berry today! Just because a bold lip is fun to wear for no reason at all!

They're fairly new so there are only ten shades. The next two I want are Melted Candy and Melted Ruby.


Since they are long wearing they can be a little drying but I've found that as long as you put on lip balm before you apply it then it doesn't cause any problems! When first put on it is wet but it quickly dries and feels as if nothing is there. They are honestly my new favorite lipstick and I can't wait to get more!

That's it for today, I hope you all have a great day and I'll talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design