PAGES

Carson Spam (because he's really cute duh)

Monday, August 11, 2014

Well somehow the weekend is already over and it's Monday, sorry to burst any bubbles. But we are off to a fresh start after a rough weekend (for Carson) and the weather is beautiful this week with the highs in the low 80's! I can't wait to see what this week brings! 

This weekend was the first time ever that I kept Carson all to myself while TJ went to Branson with his family. I told TJ he needed to go because he had yet to take a weekend off and he had kept him before for me when I was sick, had big projects, or had interviews so his break was well overdue! 

Unfortunately though baby boy was sick with a stomach bug. He threw up 3 times Friday night, 1 time on Saturday, and was just not himself on Sunday for the first half of the day. Thankfully even through his sickness he was the sweetest mama's boy all weekend and just wanted to cuddle!

In one of 3 baths on Friday refueling with a pedialyte popsicle!

Being a cutie pie outside. This child will go outside rain or shine, in sickness and in health, he can't get enough!

This is what we call his "sick shirt," it was his aunt's whenever she was a toddler and for some reason we just always put it on him when he's sick. It's so soft and cuddly and cute and I'll be sad when he outgrows it!
This is from this morning and as you can see he is feeling 100% and back to his crazy self!

 We were at Target and I came across these and of course I had to put it on. This is only one of the three masks I made him try on but he was a good sport haha!

And lastly at Walmart before coming home. He was being a goober with the tired sillies and he pulled this Aden & Anais blanket out from the diaper bag, laid his head on the ball (in the bottom right corner) and said "night night!" And then of course pulled it over his head and played peek-a-boo with me. 

I am loving this time at home with Carson and soaking it up as much as I can before I start working, this age is just so fun and I don't want him to grow up on me too fast! 

That's it for today folks, I hope your Monday treats you well and I'll talk to you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design