PAGES

Confessional Friday

Friday, August 8, 2014

Well this week certainly went by quickly. It's Friday so you know what that means, a link up with Leslie from A Blonde Ambition, let's get to it!
I confess that I had all of my confessions listed out in my head last night and then I fell asleep and completely forgot them, oh well.

I confess that I had the best date with my little boy yesterday. I had to go to Shindig Paperie to pick up some thank you cards for interviews (I'll get to that later) and afterwards we went on a cupcake date at Bliss and then to the park with just the two of us. I love spending quality time with my favorite little boy.

I confess that I have been getting the itch to move. My neighborhood is expanding and there's always at least four homes being built in it and my favorite thing ever is to go through houses that aren't finished yet. Lord knows why but I just love it. Anyways, we found a great floor plan at a great price and now we just have to find the right location to have it built. Oh and get jobs to pay for it.

I confess that I have ANOTHER interview today. This will be my third interview with this company and I just really really really can't wait to speed through time and get the process over with. Don't get me wrong, I've loved the people I've spoken to, it's just very stressful and I really want to work for this company already!

I confess that I am so frazzled right now so that is all for today! Keep your fingers crossed for me today and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I hope the interview goes perfectly! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet, thank you!! I hope you have a great weekend as well :)

      Delete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design